Saturday, February 18, 2012

Easy Makeup Tips:Make-up Remover Alternatives

So over the years I've learned a few makeup tips/tricks. One of them is on make-up removers. Before i use to spend ALOT  of money on them. So i looked for an alternative. I found out that you can use baby oil! And now that's what I've been using. It's cheaper than the average makeup remover. I've used dollar store brands before & they work the same as higher end brands. You just pour some on a cotton ball or a Q-tip. Or if you'd like you can also try using a baby wipe. I've done that before when I'm in a hurry. Same as with the baby oil I've used cheaper brands which have worked the same as higher end brands. But if your going to use the wipes you should opt for alcohol/fragrance free. Whether your doing it because you wan't to save money,you've run out of your make-up remover & have these around your home or just wan't to try something different. I hope you enjoy these cheaper make-up remover alternatives.

Comments are always welcome!  Contact Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!!!